Netherlands Embassy in Belgrade Serbia
Currently in the spotlights
This publication serves to illustrate the Dutch government’s efforts at contributing to peace, stability and sustainable development in Serbia.
The newsletter is a coproduction of the Agricultural and Economic Sections of the Embassy. Its title, “EZ newsletter” is a direct reference to the Ministry of Economic Affairs of the Netherlands
Human rights are the cornerstone of human dignity, freedom and development, and form the basis for open and free societies all over the world.
|Address||Simina 29 11000 Belgrade Serbia|
+381 11 2023900
Occasional Ambassador's notes
Waste Water Project in Leskovac
Register in online contact system
This website is a product of a joint decision of HLWG. Here, one will be able to read and learn more about different type of projects that have been jointly conducted over the years. Also, one can get informed about plans to further stimulate contacts between Dutch and Serbian agribusiness companies.
October 17, 2014 King Willem-Alexander has appointed Bert Koenders as Minister of Foreign Affairs. Mr Koenders was sworn in by the King at Noordeinde Palace on Friday 17 October 2014.
October 17, 2014
- Prime minister to meet with likely new Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Foreign minister nominated for senior EU job
- New fund for victims of conflict-related violence and natural disasters
- Speech on the presentation of the 2015 Budget Memorandum, House of Representatives, Tuesday 16 September 2014
- Tax plan focuses on reducing the tax burden on labour